Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Air Show-Part 3 (from Cult to Occult)

The Mormon Temple is in La Jolla, right off the freeway. I've always called it the White Witch's Castle, because it reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia and
the Land of the White Witch where "its is always winter, but never Christmas."

We went to downtown La Jolla and found this crazy place to eat breakfast. It usually has a scary theme, but in October they REALLY decorate! I can't imagine storing this stuff all year long.
Three of the locals
A young family came and brought their 3 little kids here!
The little girl was crying because she was so frightened. :(
We ate outside. I had a fritatta, which was delicious.
These guys were our dining partners.
Kinda wierd, huh?

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Seriously! That devil is so horrible! Why is creepy necessary?
I like your comment about the temple as well...