Thursday, June 28, 2012

A LIttle Get-away to Hyatt Grand Champion in Indian Wells

The last week of school was very stressful, so Kirk offered to "take me away from it all." We got a good deal on Priceline and went to the Hyatt Grand Champion in Indian Wells (past Palm Desert)

The room was nice except for the noising AC system.

We ate our yogurt with a little granola each morning on our patio.

We had to stop at Shields in Indio for a date shake! I got a single scoop cone which was yummy!

We spent one day looking at real estate for fun and then spent most of this day lounging by the pool.


While Kirk napped I walked around the grounds and took a few photos.

We had a lovely and relaxing time!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the pictures by the pool. It looks like a true oasis, and the pic of the bird on the fountain is perfect! I'm glad you were able to get away. :-)