Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woo-Hoo, Today was the Big Day!

Woo-hoo, I can hear better! Today I got "hooked up" to my new sound processor in a 2-hour appointment at the House Ear Clinic.
Here, Dr. Dawna Mills, is talking to me to see how it sounds. It's similar to the first day last time, although people don't sound so "cartoony" this time.
This new technology comes with a remote, which I may or may not use.
For now, it's easy to learn on.
Tomorrow I go back for another 2-hour appt. to have Dawna program my other side to match the new technology. So I'll have the new processors on both ears. :-)
Here we are at the end of my appointment.
Abby getting ready to eat her tamale
Yours Truly
Cute Abby with her nerdy mother-in-law. I've been wearing these
goofy clip-on shades, because my sunglasses are too tight on my new scar. :{
What a lovely day with a lovely young woman!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh,... I'm so happy to know that you're all hooked up and you can hear much better! I haven't had time to ask you all about it. You look happy though, that's for sure. :-)