Sunday, February 3, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

Here is my list of favorites.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Ironed clothes for our neighbor
2. Taught at Carden Schools
3. Owned Stampourri! Inc.
4. Teaching Special Needs Jr. Highers



Four movies I would watch over and over again.
1. Mary Poppins
2. The Sound of Music
3.
4.

Four places I have lived:
1. Whittier, CA.
2. Brea, CA
3. Quaker Meadow Camp
4. La Habra, CA


Four TV Shows I watch:
1. Extreme Home Makeover
2. COPS
3. Antique Roadshow (Antique Roadkill)
4.

Four places I have been:
1. Boston
2. Hawaiian Islands
3. Mexico
4. Canada


People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Judi McCaughey
2. Robert Seelye
3. Lynn Landweer
4. ebay customers



Four of my favorite foods:

1. Tacos like Grandma makes
2. Coldstone’s Sweet Cream ice cream
3. Carrot cake with cream cheese icing
4. Tortilla soup

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In a warm cabin with a roaring fire in the fireplace
2. Spring Creek Ranch, Jackson Hole, WY
3. In our former RV camping
4. In Hawaii


Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Going to Cambria & Solvang for our 30th anniversary
2. Going camping this summer
3. Spending some time with Ed & Luanne
4. Finishing Philip & Heather’s “Life album” scrapbooks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen, What a great Blogosphere - t'was the first I've ever visited! Who in the world set it up for you .... it is really great, although I couldn't get your picture. I just turned 70 - can you believe THAT!!!! I think 70 is the new 50!!! Still remember our great lunch of a few years back, and of course, all those great years of stamping. I now make my cards on the computer and with clip art and photos we have, there are no limitations as to what you can do. Am slowly passing my rubberstamps on to those who can enjoy them. Thanks for sharing your site with me - I'm truly impressed! Joyfully, Judi

Great Aunt Gretchen said...

Judi,
I"m glad you came to my blog! Especially since YOUR name and Stampourri! are mentioned, :-)I still remember our first stamp party at your home We had it out in your yard. We put the stamp trays along your Spanish style fountain/spa. That was such fun! It's exciting to see how the Lord has lead us these many years! Keep sending e emails, I love them!